The Rocky Neck State Park Campground may be available when it comes to 2020 season from might 22 through September 6 (everyday). Walk-in period: May 15 – May 21, 6-October 11 september.
- 244 Western Main Street (Route 156), Niantic
- 160 wooded and sites that are open. Concession, dumping station, restrooms, showers. Salt water fishing and swimming. No animals.
- $20/night/campsite for CT residents and also a Processing Fee
- $30/night/campsite for non-CT residents and also a Processing Fee
- More Details
- Campsite Reservations
- Campground Map:
Cabins could be reserved by the week just (Sunday to Sunday).
- $70/night/for CT residents, Rustic Cabinplus a Processing Fee. **
- $80/night/for residents that are non-CT Cabinplus a Processing Fee. **
- Campground Office: (860) 739-1339/Park Principal Workplace: (860) 739-5471
SALT ROCK CAMPGROUND
The Salt Rock State Park Campground is going to be open when it comes to 2020 period, from might 22 through 6 (daily) september. Fortsett å lese «ROCKY NECK STATE PARK. SALT ROCK CAMPGROUND.»