The gas blower is a reliable and multifunctional device which enables you to wash vast places. Its operation relies upon the work of the gasoline type engine.
Gas vacuum cleaners have otente.ru their own advantages and disadvantages. It is advisable to use them for cleaning large territories. When using the device, security rules are respected. In the home, it’s likely to utilize blowers in other instructions.
Scope of usage
Garden vacuum cleaner can be used in the following instructions:
- To wash up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, backyard plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for additional use as compost or compost (if the apparatus has this function);
- elimination of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on industrial and construction sites;
- blowing out elements of computer gear;
- clearing the subject of snow in winter;
- clean-up in metropolitan places (under thorny bushes, on northeast hills)
- drying walls following painting.
Advantages and Pitfalls
Gas garden blowers-vacuum cleansers are distinguished by a number of undoubted advantages:
- Are not tied into a power supply;
- they’re distinguished by large productivity;
- allow you to wash vast places.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The requirement to use fuel;
- compliance with safety measures;
- the existence of emissions into the environment;
- using protective equipment for the hearing and eyesight;
- enhanced noise and vibration level;
- substantial size and weight.
Important! Garden gasoline vacuum cleaner will not cope with wet leaves, cones and stones.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaners operate in the next manners:
- Blowing. In blowing manner, the most simple models of petrol blowers are able to get the job done. They permit you to collect leaves and other items in a general pile by way of a strong air flow.
- Suction. The mode was made to wash out the leaves by suction. The plant material is collected in a special bag.
- Shredding. Many versions provide an additional function, which would be to process leaves and other plant residues. Because of this, the volume of collected material is reduced, which may afterwards be used for mulching beds or covering plants for the winter.
Switching over requires one to switch off the blower, remove the nozzle, and install a garbage bag.
When choosing a gasoline blower, you should be guided by the following technical characteristics:
- Rate of air circulation. Its average value is 70-80 m/s, which is sufficient to wash dry leaves. It is ideal to get a device in which the leak rate is flexible. This will allow you to pick up the mode of operation and simplify the cleanup.
- Volume of air flow. This indicator characterizes the amount of air that the gadget takes in suction manner. The typical values of the quantity of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. If a blower with lower values is chosen, it may be used only on small regions.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered devices are distinguished by a powerful vibration of the body.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding variable indicates how much the volume of waste after its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it is 10:1.
- The loudness of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of this bag is dependent upon how many times you will have to remove its contents. On sale there are versions where this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
With a backyard vacuum cleaner equipped with a little bag, it is easier to operate, but clean it much more frequently. This negatively impacts productivity and cleaning speed.