Personal Gold Loans
SBI Private Gold Loan
- Documents Required
SBI Gold Loan may be availed by pledge of silver ornaments including coins sold by Banking institutions with minimal paper work and interest rate that is low.
- Optimum Loan Amount: Rs 20.00 lacs
- Minimal Loan Amount: Rs 20,000 /-
- Gold Loan: 25%
- Fluid Gold Loan: 25%
- Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: 35%
- Protection: Pledge of silver ornaments duly confirmed for quality & volume.
- Processing charges: 0.50percent regarding the Loan amount + relevant GST minimum Rs500/- + applicable GST
- Rate Of Interest:
- For almost any Loan quantity: 0.50% over the MCLR-1yr
- Others: Gold appraiser fees will likely to be compensated because of the Applicant.
- Age: 18 years and above
- Occupation: Any specific (singly or jointly) with Steady income source including: Bank’s Employees, Pensioners. (No evidence of earnings needed)
- Repayment Mode
- Gold Loan: The payment of Principal and Interest would be commenced through the following the month of disbursement month. Fortsett å lese «Apply on line for SBI private Gold Loan in Asia – Personal Banking»